Pizza dosa recipe
Pizza dosa is an easy and wonderful snack for kids who come hungry back from school or even for their breakfast. Cheese, dosa and their favourite toppings will be a winner combo
Servings: 4 people
- ½ Capsicum Finely chopped
- 1 Tomato Finely chopped
- ½ cup Sweet corn Boiled
- ¾ cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Red chutney or Garlic chutney
- ¼ cup Tomato sauce or pizza sauce/ pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning like oregano or mixed herbs
- oil as needed
- Italian seasoning Optional
Make a thin dosa over hot tawa and drizzle over some oil.
Cook in medium flame.
Once it gets cooked, add 2 teaspoon of chutney, 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce or pizza sauce/ pasta sauce and spread evenly.
Spread the toppings as needed. Sprinkle grated cheese generously.
Cook covered until cheese melts and dosa gets golden crisp.
- Let the dosa batter be smooth and runny. Add water accordingly.
- Always cook in low or medium flame for crisp and golden dosa.
- I made a quick red chutney by grinding red chillies with garlic and a bit of tamarind. But you can use any chutney.
- Italian seasoning adds the pizza flavour to the dosa. I didn’t add, but if kids like it, you can add.