Avocado sandwich recipe
Avocado sandwich with cucumber, I have spread green chutney to suit my Indian taste buds. A simple and healthy one to start your day.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Green chutney
- 1 tablespoon Cheese spread or 2 cheese slices
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper crushed
- 4 Bread slices
Cut the avocado by running the knife along until you reach the seed. Gently hold the two parts and twist to open it.
Gently strike and insert the knife inside the seed. Gently twist and lift, discard it.
Scoop and slice the avocado.
Spread green chutney in one slice, cheese spread in other.
Arrange a layer of avocado slices and then cucumber over it. Sprinkle crushed black pepper.
Cover it other slice and cut into triangles to serve.
- I like something sweet in my sandwich, so I drizzle honey ½ tsp.
- Avocados must be sliced and used fresh.
- If you want to skip green chutney, use little lemon juice.
- You can use a cheese slice in place of cheese spread. Or mayonnaise, sour cream also can be used.