Peanut chaat recipe
Peanut chaat or masala peanut, a tasty starter in restaurant menus can be made at home for weekend or for get togethers.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Roasted peanuts
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves Chopped
- ½ Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- 2 teaspoon Oil
Chop onion finely, de-seed tomato and chop it finely as well.
Keep the ingredients ready. heat kadai, add oil, when the oil is hot, put off the flame.
Add red chilli powder and chaat masala powder.
Immediately add the peanuts and toss well. Do not let it get burnt.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and add onion, tomato, coriander and squeeze lemon.
Mix well and add more chaat masala as needed to balance salt.
Mix well and serve immediately.
- You can use store bought roasted peanuts too. It can be with or without skin. I prefer with skin.
- You can add chopped raw mangoes to this. But its optional.
- Red chilli powder and chaat masala powder has to be adjusted according to one’s individual taste.